Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Is there ever a scenario when...

it is a good thing to wake up with a headache.

3.5 mas's of Hell beer + 2 rounds of schnaps + 1 cup of champaign = waking up with a hangover.

If I had only had a sub at Octoberfest I would not have been in such bad shape. I know that lot's of people say this, but you know that I really mean it. A warning to kids "nothing is ever fun enough to make a hangover a happy event."

I left for the airport at 6:00 am this morning to catch a flight to Gothenburg, Sweden. The flight was smooth and on time. When I got off of the airplane it was like I had teleported to winter. It was raining and cold in Sweden. Hello Fall!

My meeting at Volvo lated until 7:30 pm. I got to my hotel a little after 9 pm. Here is a photo of tonights accomodations.

I head over to the airport at 6 am in the morning for a visit to my home (seat 11A) on the way to LA.

I can't wait to teleport back out of Fall.