Monday, September 21, 2009

Sunny Munich

I will say that in the past few weeks I have stepped off of the airplane and instantly been plunged into the local smells (which have not been good) of the country that I am being sent to, it was so nice to step off the plane here and smell nothing but clean air. Ahh. The week is already looking up.

The weather is nice. It is warm like a fall day.

This is the hotel that I am staying at. It is the nicer hotel owned by the same company that manages the hotel (Exselsior) that I usually stay at.
The room is nice. The sheets are clean and smell clean. The water smells like water and I can brush my teeth with it! Yeah.

For those who have been to Munich you should recognize this. I walked over to the tran station to get some bottled water.
This is the street to get to the train station. The people here do not smell like BO - so nice. No people with visible disease around.
Everyone seems happy here. I would still rather be home but if you have to be somewhere Munich is pretty nice. And the food is good.