Monday, September 14, 2009

1:00 am Arrival into Mumbai, India - Actually it is Tuesday morning

Well after arriving home from a trip to Shanghai and Hong Kong at the end of last week, I am on the road again. For those who don't know I was sent to India this week.

After 22 hours in transit I landed in Mumbai, India to sit on the runway for 35 minutes!!

I have 5 hours until my flight to Chennai, so I checked into the JW Marriott hotel for a shower and to make some calls back to the office.

This is the bed at the hotel that I will not sleep at.

Here is the view from my room. Looks like if this was in a nice place like Hawaii the pool would be agreat place to go to during the day.
After the plane got to the gate I went through the usual e-ray befor being allowed to go throught the airport. On the ride from th eairport to the hotel I saw 13 cows on the side of the road and tons of dogs roaming the streets.
It is very humid here and I am guessing that it is about 80 degrees right now. I will let you know how Chennai is when I get there.