Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Singapore air show assesment...HOT and Humid

The air show this week has been too hot, too humid and very busy. I am tired.

I have a few pictures I took while sweating to show you what it looks like here. Basically it is unbrearable for me. I cannot deal with this heat and my leg is letting me know it.

This photo is from the walkway that you have to take from where the bus to taxi drops you off to the show. It is a decent walk, but with the heat you basically negate all showers and soap used that morning. Looks pretty though. The picture cannot really show the hot.

To the right here is the building that hte show is in. At the end you can see were you have to walk to get to the chalets and the aircraft displays.
More walking in the hot.
When you finally make it to the aircraft displays you can see that Airbus did not bring the big A380 (because nobody is interested) and that Boeing only brought military aircraft.
I did not make it out to the DoD coral, because it was toooooo hot. So no cool photo's like Dubai because I am a baby.