Sunday, June 6, 2010

Morning after the Urban Fitness Challenge

This morning when I woke up I was surprised that I felt great. I actually felt like I could do a little bit of light running. I went for a walk instead to Coffee Bean.

Here are the photo's of the Urban Fitness Challenge injuries day after...

Right Arm
Right Toe - not bad
Left Foot - felt fine until I took the band aid off to clean it. Now it kind of hurts a little bit:(
Right Thumb - was a little bit bloody and dry this morning.
Left Thigh - minimal road rash drying out.
Left Thigh - Owee. Big scab now that hurts when I am not wearing unflattering tight shorts so that nothing rubs against it. But as long as I have to cotten spandex shorts on it is good to go.
The swelling is down but not gone yet.
So they look much worse than they are. I am really glad I did the LB Fitness Challenge. I feel like I held back too much and should have tried harder yesterday because I was not destroyed this morning. In September I will try harder to ensure that I cannot get out of bed in the morning:)