Thursday, January 28, 2010

Off to Singapore

Today I took a Singapore airlines A340 from LAX to Singapore. It was a short 17 hour and 55 minute flight. I will have to admit that is was one of the most miserable flights that I have been on in years.

Yesterday I flew from Gothenburg, Sweden to LA via Munich, Germany. 14 hours of flight time and approximately 20 hours of traveling time. So in less than 24 hours I was on a very long flight to Singapore. I felt ok until the plane took off and all of a sudden I could not sit still. I was so uncomfortable.

Oh well. What are you going to do in a situation like this? The flight attendents on Singapore airlines are actually too attentive, coming around every 20 minutes to try to give you something. i.e. there was very little rest.

But I got here ok. It is very hot and humid. This should be a great week for me.